2023年8月29日 星期二

Facebook 131

 The Fifteen Secret Tortures And Sufferings Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ.

.

Yea, dogs are round about me; a company of evildoers encircle me; they have pierced my hands and feet--I can count all my bones.

(Ps 22:16-17)

.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed. "

(Isaiah 53:5)

.

I looked for one that would comfort me, and I found none — Psalm 69:20

.

Revealed to the pious, God-loving Sister Mary Magdalen of Sancta Clara Order, Franciscan, who lived, died and was beatified in Rome. Jesus fulfilled the wish of this Sister, who desired to ardently know something about the secret sufferings which He endured the night before His death.

.

This devotion is approved and recommended by His Holiness Clement XII, (1730-1740)

.

1. They fastened My feet with a rope and dragged Me over the stepping stones of the staircase, down into a filthy, nauseating cellar.

2. They took off My clothing and stung My body with iron joints.They attached a rope around My body and pulled Me on the ground from end to end.

3. They hanged Me on a wooden piece with a slip knot until I slipped out and fell down. Overwhelmed by this torture, I wept bloody tears.

4. They tied Me to a post and pierced My body with various arms.

5. They struck Me with stones and burnt Me with blazing embers and torches.

6. They pierced Me with awls; sharp spears tore My skin, flesh and arteries out of My body.

7. They tied Me to a post and made Me stand barefoot on an incandescent metal sheet.

8. They crowned Me with an iron crown and wrapped My eyes with the dirtiest possible rags.

9. They made Me sit on a chair covered with sharp pointed nails, causing deep wounds in My body.

10. They poured on My wounds liquid lead and resin and, after this torture, they pressed Me on the nailed chair so that the nails went deeper and deeper into My flesh.

11. For shame and affliction, they drove needles into the holes of My uprooted beard.

12. They tied my hands behind My back and led Me walking out of prison with strikes and blows.

13. They threw Me upon a cross and attached Me so tightly that I could hardly breathe anymore.

14. They threw at My head as I lay on the earth, and they stepped on Me, hurting My breast. Then, taking a thorn from My crown, they drove it into My tongue.

15. They poured into My mouth the most immodest excretions, as they uttered the most infamous expressions about Me.

.

Then, Jesus added,

.

"My daughter, I desire that you let everybody know the Fifteen Secret Tortures in order that everyone of them be honored."

.

"Anyone who daily offers Me, with love, one of these sufferings and says with fervor the following prayer, will be rewarded with eternal glory on the day of judgment."

.

PRAYER

.

My Lord and My God, it is my unchangeable will to honor Thee in these Fifteen Secret Torments when Thou shed Thy Precious Blood; as many times as there are grains of sand around the seas, as fruit in the orchards, as leaves on the trees, as flowers in the gardens, as stars in the sky, as angels in Heaven, as creatures on earth. So many thousands of times may Thou be glorified, praised and honored, O Most love-worthy Lord Jesus Christ - Thy Holiest Heart, Thy Precious Blood, Thy Divine Sacrifice for mankind, the Holiest Sacrament of the altar, the Most Holy Virgin Mary, the nine glorious choirs of Angels and the Blessed Phalanx of the Saints, from myself and everyone, now and forever, and in the eternal ages.

.

In like manner, I desire, my dear Jesus, to give Thee thanksgiving, to serve Thee, to repair and atone for all my ignominies, and to offer Thee my soul and body as Thy possession forever. Likewise, I regret all my sins and beg Thy pardon, O my Lord and my God. And I offer Thee all the merits of Jesus Christ to repair everything, to obtain a happy dying-hour and the deliverance of the souls from Purgatory. This prayer I desire to renew at each hour until my death, O lovable Jesus. Sweet Savior, fortify my resolution and permit not that neither wretched men nor Satan destroy it. Amen.

.

Promises of Our Lord Given to St. Gertrude for those Who Honor His Holy Wounds:

.

One day as St. Gertrude was completing her prayers and salutations in honor of the Wounds of the Savior, her compassion was rewarded by a vision of Our Lord, on whose Wounds rested golden roses. Our Lord said to her: "Behold, I will appear to you in this refulgent form at the hour of your death, and I will cover all your sins, and adorn you with a glory like that with which you have adorned My Wounds by your salutations. All who do so shall receive the like favor." It was also revealed to St. Gertrude that reading and meditating on the Passion are far more useful and efficacious than all other spiritual exercises. As those who handle flour cannot avoid contracting some of the flour's powdery substance, so no one, however imperfect his devotion may be, can occupy his mind with the Passion of Our Lord without receiving some benefit therefrom. And, however cold and lukewarm our devotion, Our Lord will look upon us with greater long-suffering and mercy if we never omit the memory of His Passion.

.

.

Promises of Our Lord to Sister Mary Martha Chambon to Those Who are Devoted to His Holy Wounds.

.

Those who pray with humility and who meditate on My Passion, shall one day participate in the glory of My Divine wounds. Their members will receive from them a resplendent beauty and glory.

.

The more you shall have contemplated My Painful wounds on this earth, the higher shall be your contemplation of them glorious in Heaven.

.

The soul who during life has honored and studied the Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ and has offered Them to the Eternal Father for the Souls in Purgatory will be accompanied at the moment of death by the Holy Virgin and the Angels; and Our Lord on the Cross, all brilliant in glory will receive her and crown her.


#motivational #motivationalspeaker #motivation

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...