2023年8月17日 星期四

st bosco dream part 3

 A Glimpse of Heaven given to Saint John Bosco:(part 3)

  continue...


Summoning my courage, I replied , " I am shaking because I don't know where I am ."


" You are in the abode of happiness," Savio answered," where one experiences every joy, every delight."


" Is this the reward of the just?"


"Not at all! Here we do not enjoy supernatural happiness but only a natural one, though greatly magnified."


" Might I be allowed to see a little supernatural light?"


"No one can see it until he has come to see God as He is. The faintest ray of that light would instantly strike one dead, because the human senses are not sturdy enough to endure it."


Here ends the narrative of Saint John Bosco's dream.


In this vision , the saint was only shown natural aspects of heavenly happiness. He was not able to contemplate the essence of heavenly happiness, which is the beatific vision. It is written that no man can see it until he has come to see God as He is. 


Prayer:

I love You , O my God, and my only desire is to love you until the last breath of my life.

I love You, O my infinitely lovable God, I would rather die loving You, than live without loving You.

I love You, Lord and the only grace I ask is to love you eternally.


My God, if my tongue cannot say in every moment that I love You,

I want my heart to repeat it to You as often as I draw breath."

St John Vianney.


Resolve: Pray the prayer Our Lady taught the children of Fatima to pray : Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy ."


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Our lady of success

 對於在21 世紀受許多痛苦的修道者,our lady of success 曾預言這班人將有天堂很高的位置, 所以痛苦的神父可以退休, 但不應輕生 我反對越痛苦越有功勞。 只要做以下幾點已足夠。 不要貪食( 戒甜品、 零食。 少吃肉但多吃魚), 不要胡亂買過多必須品。 不要奢侈...