2023年8月9日 星期三

facebook 93

 St Anthony Mary Claret had a particular love for the saints. In his autobiography , he described how the saints powerfully intensified his own good habits, especially the abiding desire he had to be another apostle:


I frequently read the lives of those saints who were distinguished for their zeal in saving souls, and I felt the good effect of it...In the course of meditating on the lives and works of these saints, I used to feel such a burning within me that I could not sit still. I had to get up and run from one place to another, preaching continually. I cannot describe what I felt inside me. Nothing tired me; I was not terrified at the awful calumnies being leveled against me, or afraid of the greatest persecutions . Everything was sweet to me, as long as I could win souls for Jesus Christ and heaven and save them from hell.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Our lady of success

 對於在21 世紀受許多痛苦的修道者,our lady of success 曾預言這班人將有天堂很高的位置, 所以痛苦的神父可以退休, 但不應輕生 我反對越痛苦越有功勞。 只要做以下幾點已足夠。 不要貪食( 戒甜品、 零食。 少吃肉但多吃魚), 不要胡亂買過多必須品。 不要奢侈...