2023年8月22日 星期二

Facebook 123

 Divine Mercy Daily: Daily reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Recommend the Chaplet to Sinners

Meditation:

I heard these words in my soul: Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire that the whole world know My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy (Diary, 687).


My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, teach priests to love and pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. May they recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation and to all at the hour of death so as to receive great mercy.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Our lady of success

 對於在21 世紀受許多痛苦的修道者,our lady of success 曾預言這班人將有天堂很高的位置, 所以痛苦的神父可以退休, 但不應輕生 我反對越痛苦越有功勞。 只要做以下幾點已足夠。 不要貪食( 戒甜品、 零食。 少吃肉但多吃魚), 不要胡亂買過多必須品。 不要奢侈...