2026年10月4日 星期日

How i read bible

Here are some points to share: Since converting to the catholic church, I have read both the Old and New Testaments once. To save time and for what is most beneficial to my soul, I do the following:

1. Read only the Moses five books, the Prophets, and the Psalms in the Old Testament regularly and frequently.

2. Read only the four Gospels, the Epistles of Peter, James, and John, and the Book of Revelation in the New Testament frequently.

I don't read the Epistles of Paul because they don't offer much benefit to my spiritual progress.

This may not be true for others; I'm only sharing my own experience.

I read many works and biographies of saints. They are as important as the Bible.

While I encourage people to study the Old Testament, I oppose male circumcision. This is a ceremonial law of the Old Testament, not a moral law. We should strive morally; adhering to the ceremonial teachings of the Catholic Church in the New Testament era is sufficient. Priests also say that circumcision is dangerous and unhygienic, making one susceptible to infection.


這些是一點分享:

自從入教後, 把舊約和新約全部看了一次後, 以後我為省時間及對我靈魂最有益, 我就:

1。 舊約只看梅瑟五書, 先知書, 聖詠。

2。 新約只看四福音, 聖伯多祿書信、 聖雅各伯書信、 聖若望書信和默示錄

對於聖保祿書信, 我不會看, 因為它對我靈修進步無太大益處。

對其他人可能不是, 我只分享自己。

我看許多聖人

著作和傳記。 它們和聖經一樣重要。

雖然我鼓勵人看舊約, 我反對男人割損。 這是舊約的禮儀法律, 不是舊約的道德法律。 我們應在道德上努力, 禮儀守好新約時代天主教教會教的已足夠。 神父也說割損是危險和不衛生, 容易感染




沒有留言:

張貼留言

Catholicism is too beautiful!

 Catholicism: Catholicism is so beautiful. Male Catholics are steadfast, self-disciplined, silent, refrain from speaking ill of others, humb...