2023年2月19日 星期日

Purgatory

 From The amazing secret of souls in purgatory.



Q: Maria Simma, I want to thank you also, on behalf of the readers, for these beautiful testimonies.....In order to know you better could you, in a few words, tell us something of your life?


A: when I was a little girl I wanted to become a nun. My mother told me to wait until I was twenty. I did not want to get married. My mother used to speak to me about the souls in purgatory and , already at school, these souls used to help me. Therefore I thought I ought to do everything for them.


After I left school, I thought of becoming a nun. I entered the convent of the sisters of the heart of Jesus, but they told me that due to my poor health I could not stay with them. In fact when I was a child I had suffered from pneumonia an pleurisy. The mother superior confirmed that I had a religious vocation, but she suggested that I enter a less strict order and to wait a few more years. But instead I wanted an enclosed order and at once.


After trying again twice, the verdict was the same; my health was not good enough. So I came to the conclusion that it was not God's will for me to enter a convent. I greatly suffered morally and said to myself: " The Lord has not shown me what He wants of me." I had to wait until I was 25, namely , until the moment when God entrusted me with this task of praying for the souls in purgatory. He had kept me waiting for 8 Years!....


.... I worked at home and on the farm since I was 15. After that I went to Germany to work as a maid for a farmer, and then I worked here on the farm of Sonntag.


From the age of 25, when the souls started visiting me, I had to suffer greatly for them. Now I am better physically . And that is it....



Here her story ends.



Sister Emmanuel writes:


Maria simma's life:


In the account of the parish priest, we read that " she devoted her virginity to the Virgin Mary and she consecrated herself to Mary above all in favour of the deceased",she offered herself to God, by taking the vow of " victim soul, victim of love and of expiation:The parish priest tells us that several times on different occasions, she offerd herself as a victim in order to help the deceased, through spontaneous and sometimes terrible sufferings, by which she has shortened the pains of many souls.


Besides the sufferings, she continuously offered to God prayers, masses and penances.


Since the death of her father in 1947, she has lived alone in her paternal house and, in order to provide for the needs of life, she continues, despite her old age, to work in her little garden. She lives in poverty and she is helped by charitable people. She asks for nothing , she does everything spontaneously and, if anybody leaves alms, she sends everything to the Curia, for the celebration of the masses, for merciful works and , above all , for missions.


.....in the pages of her diary, she has always pointd out , with insistence, the means of help , asked also by the souls themselves: masses, rosaries, offering of sufferings, the way of the cross, charitable works, and above all , among these help to missions which, according the souls, are very effective for the deceased.


The burning of candles helps souls: first of all because this attention of love gives them a moral help, moreover because the candles are blessed and enlighten the darkness in which souls find themselves. A child of eleven from Kaiser asked Maria Simma to pray for him. He was in purgatory because on All Souls ' Day in a cemetery he had put out the candles which were burning on the graves and he had stolen their wax for fun . The blessed candles are of much value for souls. On the day of candlemas, Maria Simma had to light two candles for a soul for which she was bearing for them expiation sufferings."


" Sprinkling blessed water mitigates the sufferings of the deceased. One day, while passing by Maria Simma threw some blessed water for souls. One voice said to her:" Some more!".


" Not all means help souls in the same way. If somebody during his life does not hold the Holy Mass in high esteem, he will not benefit from it when he is in Purgatory. If someone has not been charitable during his life, he will receive little help . Those who sin of slander, have harshly to expiate their sin. But anyone who was generous during his life, receives much help."


" A soul who had not attended Mass, was able to ask for eight masses to be celebrated for his relief, because during his mortal life he had eight masses celebrated for a soul in purgatory."


The parish priest refers that Maria Simma insists a lot that everyone should PRAY FOR THE DYING.


" According to what the souls in purgatory say , many people go to hell because we pray too little for them,.... once Maria simma saw many souls on the brink between hell and purgatory.".


沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...