2023年2月18日 星期六

Purgatory

 From The amazing secret of souls in purgatory by sister Emmanuel


Sister Emmanuel:

Yes, it is extraordinary to see how only a thought , an outburst of feeling from the heart, a simple prayer for someone, can prevent him from going to Hell, because it is pride that sends one to Hell. Hell is this : it is this stubborness in always saying NO to God. Our prayers can provoke an act of humility in someone who is dying ; and one small impulse of humility , however small it may be , has such power that it prevents us from going to Hell.


Maria Simma:

A soul told me:" by not having obeyed the traffic laws, I was instantly killed on my motorbike in Vienna." I asked her:" were you ready for eternity?" She answered," No I was not ready , but God gives two or three minutes for repentence to those who do not sin against Him with insolence or conceit. Only those who refuse are damned."


This soul carried on with her interesting and instructive comment:" when someone dies in an accident , people say that his hour had come."


" This is not true; this can only be said of a person who dies when it is not his fault. But according to God's design , I could have lived a further thirty years; and so I would have lived my entire life span." Therefore , man should not expose himself to the danger of death except in case of need.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Our lady of success

 對於在21 世紀受許多痛苦的修道者,our lady of success 曾預言這班人將有天堂很高的位置, 所以痛苦的神父可以退休, 但不應輕生 我反對越痛苦越有功勞。 只要做以下幾點已足夠。 不要貪食( 戒甜品、 零食。 少吃肉但多吃魚), 不要胡亂買過多必須品。 不要奢侈...