2023年2月18日 星期六

Purgatory

 From The amazing secret of souls in purgatory by sister Emmanuel


Q: Maria, with regard to this, have you anything to tell us?

A One day when travelling by train, there was a man in my compartment who was continually criticising the Church , the priests, and offending God. He would not stop cursing and so I told him: " You have no right to talk like that , it is not nice!"


When I got to my destination and was getting off the train, I just said to God, " Lord may this soul not be lost!..."


A few years later, this man's soul visited me and told me that he had been on the brink of Hell and that he was only saved through the prayer I had said in that moment

沒有留言:

張貼留言

The Miraculous Story Behind the Shoulder Wound of Jesus

 The Miraculous Story Behind the Shoulder Wound of Jesus In His Passion, Jesus Christ suffered greatly for the sins of man. He wore the crow...