2023年2月18日 星期六

Purgatory

 From The amazing secret of souls in purgatory by sister Emmanuel


Q: Maria, with regard to this, have you anything to tell us?

A One day when travelling by train, there was a man in my compartment who was continually criticising the Church , the priests, and offending God. He would not stop cursing and so I told him: " You have no right to talk like that , it is not nice!"


When I got to my destination and was getting off the train, I just said to God, " Lord may this soul not be lost!..."


A few years later, this man's soul visited me and told me that he had been on the brink of Hell and that he was only saved through the prayer I had said in that moment

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...