2023年2月17日 星期五

Purgatory

 From The Amazing secret of souls in purgatory by sister Emmanuel


Q: Maria , are there any priests in Purgatory ?


A: Yes, there are many. They have not helped people to have due respect for the Eucharist, and therefore all faith suffers. They are often in Purgatory for having neglected prayer, which has caused their faith to diminish, but it is also true that many of them have gone directly to Paradise.


I cannot forget a priest who right hand was black. I asked him the reason of that:" I should have blessed more times."he answered me. " Tell all priests you meet , they should bless more: they can give many blessings and drive out the powers of evil."


Q: Good . What would you tell a priest who is truly desirous to live according to the heart of God?


A: I would recommend that he pray much to the Holy spirit and that he say the Rosary everyday.


Q: Maria, are there any children in Purgatory?


A: Yes, but for them purgatory is not too long nor painful, because they do not possess total discernment.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Our lady of success

 對於在21 世紀受許多痛苦的修道者,our lady of success 曾預言這班人將有天堂很高的位置, 所以痛苦的神父可以退休, 但不應輕生 我反對越痛苦越有功勞。 只要做以下幾點已足夠。 不要貪食( 戒甜品、 零食。 少吃肉但多吃魚), 不要胡亂買過多必須品。 不要奢侈...