2023年2月17日 星期五

Purgatory

From The amazing secret of souls in purgatory by sister Emmanuel

Q: what can  do for people who say, " I am suffering too much in my heart and in my body; it is too much for me, I want to die"...

A: Yes, this often happens. I used to say ... I would say:" My God , I can offer my suffering for the salvation of souls."This brings back faith and courage. But alas, there are very few who say this today. One can also tell these people that by doing so, the souls acquire a great joy for Heaven. In Heaven there are thousands of different beatitudes , and each one of them is perfect bliss. Every desire is totally fulfilled in Heaven; each one is truly aware that they could not have deserved more!

Q: Well, Maria, I would like to ask you if souls of people of other religions, for example, Jews, have visited you .

A: Yes, and they are blissfully happy. He who lives his faith well is at peace. But it is through the Catholic faith that one can earn more for Heaven.

Q: Are there any religions which are not good for the soul?
A: No, but there are many religions on earth! The nearest to the Catholic faith are the Orthodox and the Protestants. There are many Protestants who recite the Rosary. BUT SECTS ARE EXTREMELY EVIL. It is necessary to do everything possible to leave them.

https://lovejesusandmary.blogspot.com/?m=1

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...