2023年6月6日 星期二

Facebook 58

 "Most of the saved pass through Purgatory before arriving at the fullness of beatitude." ~Padre Pio.

Our Lady said; “Thus you grow, O flowers cultivated by me in my garden, because you receive the beauty and the perfume of your Mother. Then, accompanied by the angels and the saints of paradise, and with the prayer of the souls in purgatory, I present myself each day before the throne of God to offer Him ever larger bouquets of these flowers from my garden.”

Message No 133

TITLED My Property

a. "If you remain in the garden of my Immaculate Heart, you become my property. Thus, no one can any longer take you away from me, because I myself am your defense; you should always feel safe.

b. You must no longer fear either Satan, or the world, or the frailty of your nature.

c. Certainly you will experience that seduction and that temptation which the Lord permits as a test to allow you to experience the extent of your weakness.

d. But I will defend you from the Evil One, who can do nothing to harm those who are part of my property.

e. Then gently I cultivate you till each one of you becomes that kind of garden in which, as in mine, the divine splendor of the Trinity can be reflected.

f. I form you with maternal solicitude. With my own hands, I root out from you whatever might, in any way, be displeasing to the Lord.

g. The Spirit in whom I am clothed is like a fire which consumes everything within you, so that there remain not even a shadow which might bedim that beauty to which your heavenly Mother wishes to bring you. I want to make you a most pure transparency of God.

h. And then, I am strengthening in you those virtues which are like roots on which depends any possibility of your growth: faith, hope and charity. Round about these, I am giving you, as ornaments, all those other virtues which have made your Mother beautiful in the sight of God.

i. And in the measure that you open yourself more and more to the light of God, I am sprinkling upon you the balm of my perfume: humility, confidence, self-abandonment.

J. THUS YOU GROW, O FLOWERS CULTIVATED BY ME IN MY GARDEN, BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE THE BEAUTY AND THE PERFUME OF YOUR MOTHER.

K. THEN, ACCOMPANIED BY THE ANGELS AND THE SAINTS OF PARADISE, AND WITH THE PRAYER OF THE SOULS IN PURGATORY, I PRESENT MYSELF EACH DAY BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD TO OFFER HIM EVER LARGER BOUQUETS OF THESE FLOWERS FROM MY GARDEN.

l. When you have become like this, then all the Church will become my garden, in which the Divine Trinity will take delight in being reflected.

m. The Father will rejoice to see the design of his creation perfectly realized in it. The Son will dwell with you, into whose midst the reign of the Father has already come. The Holy Spirit will be Life Itself, in a world reconsecrated to the glory of God.

n. This will be the triumph of my Immaculate Heart."

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...