2023年9月30日 星期六

facebook 157

 Jesus taught St Faustina a remarkable prayer, the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. By that prayer, Faustina learned to unite her own little suffering to Jesus' " infinite sacrifice on the Cross and then to offer it to God the Father, " Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood... of Your dearly beloved Son..." Through the prayer, Faustina also learned to confidently and boldly ask for huge graces , " Have mercy on us and on the whole world." Even when her own sufferings were small, this combination of offering Jesus' sacrifice on the Cross and interceding with bold confidence made Faustina's prayers astonishingly powerful. How powerful? Consider Jesus' stunning words to her:" For your sake I will withhold the hand which punishes, for your sake I bless the earth."


沒有留言:

張貼留言

獨處的聖人

 在神視中, 天主告訴聖女大德蘭她唯一的朋友是天使 ( 勇敢的大德蘭一書) 聖傅天娜曾說, 我的唯一朋友是天使。 ( 聖女傅天娜日記) 聖人往往是不受人理解, 常遭反對、 誣陷的。 St charbel 是一個hermit 隱修士。