2023年10月1日 星期日

Facebook 159

 God the Father spoke to Catherine of Siena about blessed souls who, in their journey to God, had renounced their own will and desires even to the point of embracing their sufferings:


" As their will is not their own, but becomes one with Mine, they cannot desire anything other than what I desire. Though they desire to come and to be with Me, they are content to remain, if I desire them to remain, with their pain for the greater praise and glory of My name and the salvation of souls. In nothing are they in discord with My will. But they run their course with ecstatic desire, clothed in Christ crucified...In as much as they appear to be suffering, they are rejoicing , because the enduring of many tribulations is to them a relief in the desire which they have for death. For often the desire and the will to suffer pain mitigates the pain caused them by their desire to quit the body. These not only endure with patience as I told you they did, but they glory through My name in bearing much tribulation. In this they find pleasure . Not having it they suffer pain, fearing that I do not reward their well-doing , or that the sacrifice of their desires is not pleasing to Me. But when I permit them many tribulations, they rejoice, seeing themselves clothed with the suffering and shame of Christ crucified. If it were possible for them to have virtue without toil they would not want it."


 God the Father said to Catherine of Siena:

" The blessed are conformed so entirely to My will that they cannot desire except what I desire, because their free will is bound in the bond of love in such a way that, time failing them, and dying in a state of grace, they cannot sin anymore."


沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...