2023年10月12日 星期四

Facebook 162

 From Sister Josefa menendez , a victim soul.

December 4th, after my Communion, He stood before me, as a Father awaiting His child: " Come and tell Me all you are afraid of ," and showing me His Heart: " When you feel unable to bear pain, come here! If you are afraid of being humbled, come here! If you are seized with apprehension, come closer still!"


I told Him that these graces frighten me, because I do not deserve them.

" I know you do not deserve them, but I only ask you to accept them."


So much compassionate kindness filled Josefa with amazement and desire. She would so like to correspond fully to it, and what she calls her ingratitude filled her soul with sorrow. Our Lady came to comfort her:


" Daughter ," she said, " you must not worry like this; you know all that Jesus is to you . Suffer in silence, but without this mental anguish. Love very much, but without introspection and without even knowing whether you love or not. If you fall, do not be afflicted above measure. we are both here to raise you up, and I will never forsake you ."


I explained to her that my biggest trouble was that I could not follow common life in everything, and that I was so afraid of drawing attention to myself.


" Do not forget, Josefa, that it is for souls. If the devil is so desperately determined to make you give it all up, it is becasue he sees in you, as it were a rivulet which in its course is going to carry many souls to Jesus."


I asked her to bless me and not to leave me all alone, because she can see how weak I am.


" Yes, I bless and love you ."


The next day, Dec 7th, that gracious Mother came again:


"If you want to be a comfort to Jesus, I will tell you what gives Him pleasure: you must offer everything you do for souls, without any personal interest whatever, and act solely for the glory of His Heart."


And she suggested:


" Till I tell you to stop, say everyday nine Aves, with your arms in the form of a cross. You must do this, humbling yourself, and recognizing your nothingness; at the same time adore the Divine Will, and leave your Jesus perfectly free to do exactly what He pleases with you. Confide in His Heart and in me who am your Mother."


During my thanksgiving, Jesus covered me with the flame of His Heart and said:

" I want you to leave Me to establish a current between your Heart and Mine, in such a way that you are in Me,  without living in any way for yourself."


He stayed for a few moments in silence, consuming my soul in the glow of that flame, then He added:

"I want you to help Me by your littleness and helplessness to snatch souls from the enemy who wants to devour them."


The Feast of the Immaculate Conception was approaching.As soon as it was daylight, as if in haste to comfort her, Our Blessed Lady appeared to Josefa:


" My child, never be afraid of suffering or of sacrifice; such are God's ways. If you want to come out victoriously from the assaults of the devil, pay great attention to two things: first, humble yourself, for you are nothing and deserve nothing... everything comes to you as a grace from God. Second, when you feel lonely and given up to temptation, when your soul is cold and you have no courage to go on, do not give up prayer. Pray humbly and confidently, and go at once to seek guidance from her whom God has given you for that purpose. Child, if you do this, you will make no mistakes. Let me bless you , for I am your Mother."


沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...