2023年1月9日 星期一

Rosary of Mary and demons

 Beelzebub (demon) confesses in pain to Exorcist, Fr. Don Ambrogrio Villa on October 7, 2019 at the Diocese of Milan, Italy:


"You should pray this prayer (Rosary) with children.  Teach then this prayer before I start to disturb them because, I steal their purity later. And the mothers should then pray the Rosary for these children, because I want to destroy the family and the young ones. Those who pray the Rosary receive so many graces, and I can't stand it!"


It is a good and holy practice to invite the Angels and Saints, or if one has a Patron Saint, to join in praying the Rosary with us. This method of praying the Rosary is grounded on the Blessed Virgin's promise that devotees of the Rosary will have for their Intercessors the entire heavenly court.

"What are you doing? Pray! Pray a great deal! The hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs for you. Offer prayers and sacrifices constantly to the Most High.”


~ The Angel of Peace to the Fatima Children, 1916


“The word Rosary means “Crown of Roses,” that is to say that every time people say the Rosary devoutly, they place a crown of one hundred and fifty three white roses and sixteen red roses upon the head of Jesus and Mary. Being heavenly flowers, these roses will never fade or lose their exquisite beauty.”

~ St. Louis Marie de Montfort's


"And he who prays it (Rosary) in the family has a special protection from Her (Virgin Mary). I can't go into that house. I have not been given permission. Because the power of the Holy Rosary in the family crushes me." 


~ Beelzebub (demon) confesses in pain to Exorcist Fr. Don Ambrogio Villa on October 7, 2019 (Diocese of Milan)


“It is scarcely possible for me to put into words how our Lady esteems the Rosary and how She prefers it to all other devotions. Nor can I sufficiently express how wonderfully She rewards those who work to make known the devotion, to establish it and spread it nor, on the other hand, how strictly She punishes those who work against it.”


~ St. Louis Marie de Montfort“It is scarcely possible for me to put into words how our Lady esteems the Rosary and how She prefers it to all other devotions. Nor can I sufficiently express how wonderfully She rewards those who work to make known the devotion, to establish it and spread it nor, on the other hand, how strictly She punishes those who work against it.”


~ St. Louis Marie de Montfort

“I come from Heaven. I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord any more, for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of man. People must say the Rosary. If people do as I ask, many souls will be converted and there will be peace.”


~ Our Lady to Lucia, Jacinta, and Francisco at Fatima, Portugal in 1917

The Hail Mary as explained by Our Lady to Saint Mechtilde of Helfta (1241-1298):


“My daughter, I want you to know that no one can please me more than by saying the Rosary.


The salutation which the Most Adorable Trinity sent to me, and by which He raised me to the dignity of Mother of God.


By the word 'Ave' (which is the name Eve, Eva), I learned that in His infinite power God had preserved me from all sin and its misery, which the first woman had brought upon herself.


The name ‘Mary’ which means ‘Lady of Light’ shows that God has filled me with wisdom and light, like a shining star, to light up Heaven and Earth.


The words ‘full of grace’ remind me that the Holy Spirit has showered so many graces upon me that I am able to give these graces in abundance to those who ask for them through me as Mediatrix.


When people say the ‘Lord is with thee,’ they give to me again the indescribable joy that I received when the Eternal Word became incarnate in my womb.


When you say to me ‘blessed art thou among women,’ I praise Almighty God’s Divine mercy which raised me to this exalted level of happiness.


And at the words, ‘blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus,’ the whole of Heaven rejoices with me to see my Son Jesus Christ adored and glorified for having saved mankind.”


12 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHENEVER YOU HOLD THE ROSARY IN YOUR HAND IN PRAYER.


1 When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are destined to win all your battles. (Remember the battle of Lepanto of Pope Pius V).


2. When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, Mary the dispenser of God’s grace will make the grace of God to come to you cheaply.


3. With the Rosary in your hand in Prayer, you will be amaze how you will overcome tough trials, temptations and tribulations.


4. With the Rosary is  in your hand in prayer, you will gravitate towards the path of holiness.


5. The peace of family life is hidden in the Rosary in your hand.


6. The Rosary in your hand in prayer will establish you in genuine spiritual life and enable you to practice virtues.


7. The life of meditation and contemplation is made easy with the Rosary in your hand in prayer.


8. Whenever you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are holding a priceless treasure Inspired by God.


9. The Rosary in your hand in prayer makes you a spiritual pilgrim. You will be able to follow Jesus from his Incarnation to his death and glorious resurrection.


10. The Rosary in your hand in prayer, makes you the delight of the Blessed Virgin Mary.


11. When you hold the Rosary in your hand in prayer, you are holding the most concise summary of all that Catholic theology teaches about the Blessed Virgin Mary.


12. The Rosary in your hand in prayer is a divine summary of the mysteries of the life, passion, death and the glory of JESUS and MARY.


Rev. Fr. Alfred Agbonlahor, Spiritual Director:

1. Friends of St. Padre Pio, the Saint for Healing and Miracles.


2. The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is my weapon.


3. Catholic Intercessory Prayer Ministry International.


























沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...