2023年11月16日 星期四

Facebook 176

 FINAL EXORCISM OF NICOLA AUBREY. 


The 8th of February, the day appointed by God on which Satan was to leave Nicola forever, arrived at last. After the solemn procession, the Bishop began the last exorcism.


"I shall not ask thee any longer ", said the Bishop to Satan, "when thou intendest to leave, I will expel thee instantly by the power of the Living God, and by the Precious Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, His beloved Son, here present in the Sacrament of the Altar".


"Ah, yes!" shrieked the demon. "I confess that the Son of God is really and truly present.  He is my Lord and Master. It tortures me to confess it, but I am forced to do so". Then he repeated several times, with a wild, unearthly howl: "Yes, it is true I must confess it. I am forced to leave, by the power of God's Body here present.  I must...I must depart. It torments me that I must go so soon, and that I must confess the truth. But this truth is not from me; it comes from my Lord and Master, who has sent me hither, and who commands and compels me to confess the truth publicly ".


The Bishop then took the Blessed Sacrament in his hand, and holding it on high, he said, with a solemn voice: "O thou wicked,  unclean spirit,  Beelzebub! Thou arch-enemy of the Eternal God! Behold, here present, the Precious Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, thy Lord and Master! I adjure thee, in the name and by the power of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, true God and true Man, who is here present; I command thee to depart instantly  and forever from this creature of God.  Depart to the deepest depth of hell, there to be tormented forever.  Go forth, unclean spirit,  go forth- ..behold here thy Lord and Master!"


Satan tried to escape from the presence of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. All present trembled with terror, especially when they heard the wild cry of the demon, which sounded like like the loud roar of a wild bull. They fell on their knees, and with the tears in their eyes, began to cry out: "Jesus have mercy!" The Bishop continued to urge Satan. At last the evil spirit departed. 


Many a heretic also said: "I believe now in the presence of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament; I have seen with my eyes! I will remain a heretic no longer.  Accursed be those who have until now kept me in error! Oh, now I can understand what a good thing is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...