2023年11月9日 星期四

Facebook 174

 BECAUSE MANKIND HAS DECIDED FOR DEATH.. - OUR LADY QUEEN OF PEACE 💀 🖤 😔 


🌹  In her message dated October 25 2022 to visionary Marija on that day, the Blessed Mother said:


"Dear children! The Most High permits me to be with you, and to be joy for you and the way in hope, BECAUSE MANKIND HAS DECIDED FOR DEATH..


*That is why He sent me to keep instructing you that without God you do not have a future. Little children, be instruments of love for all those who have not come to know the God of love. Witness joyfully your faith and do not lose hope in a change of the human heart. I am with you and am blessing you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call." (End of quote.)


🔥  Elsewhere, in Italy on Oct. 19, 2022, the tone of urgency was also in the message of the Blessed Mother through mystic Valeria Coppini, urging that youths be told about the reality of hell. She said:


“My dearly beloved little children, today I ask you to speak about hell, especially to young people. They do not admit that the pains of hell exist; they talk about it among themselves and laugh at those who inform them about this eternity, which is full of pain alone. Dear children, help me to make these young people of mine understand that eternal pains are real, just as eternal joys are real, whereby my children who are obedient to God’s Word will enjoy the love of their Creator forever.


“I am sad: I suffer much for these little children of mine, so I ask you not to leave me on my own in these last times. Pray and make others pray, especially for priests, that they would take this difficult task to heart: it is especially up to them to bring to my Son all the young people who are far from the Church and therefore from God. For you, the times are being fulfilled; your [present] world will come to an end to make way for what is spiritual on earth.


“My children, I know that I can count on you who follow my teachings; always be consistent in your way of behaving and of awakening consciences that are far from God. May the Holy Mass always be in the first place in your lives, as Jesus will act through you. I love you, my dearly beloved children; I am always close to you and I pray to Jesus that He would grant you all His love. I give you my great love. Your true Mother.” (End of quote.)


🔥  Meanwhile, allow me to share some quotes from the Blessed Mother during her apparitions in Fatima, Portugal in 1917:


“I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not continue to offend Our Lord, Who is already too much offended.”


“If my requests are not granted, Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. Many good people will be martyred, there will come another great war, and various nations will be destroyed.“


“Wars are a punishment for the sins of mankind.” 🔥 💣 


“More souls go to Hell because of the sins of the flesh than for any other reason.”


“Certain fashions are being introduced that offend Our Lord very much.”


“Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are not of God.”


“Say the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world. And after each decade say the following prayer: ‘O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of Thy mercy.'”


“Pray, pray a great deal, and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to Hell because they have no-one to make sacrifices and pray for them.”


“God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.”


“I promise to help at the hour of death with the graces needed for salvation those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months, go to confession, receive Holy Communion, say five decades of the Rosary and keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the mysteries, with the intention of making reparation to my Immaculate Heart.”


“Tell everybody that God gives His graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask graces from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her... In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph, Russia will be converted and there will be peace.


I ♥ MARY 


#BVM #OurLadyQueenofPeace #OurLadyofMedjugorje #OurLadyofFatima #ImmaculateHeartofMary #MarijaPavlovicLunetti #ValeriaCoppini #BVM

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...