2023年3月7日 星期二

Everyday Facebook 3

 Jesus tells Luisa:

"The virtue of abandonment is the greatest virtue, it is a pledge to God that he takes care of the abandoned  one in his arms, abandonment says to God: " I don't want to know anything of myself, this life of mine is yours..."

Jesus tells Lusia:

"There are souls who ,when they reach the point of losing all the rights over their own will, draw back and content themselves with conducting a life in the middle . In fact , losing one's rights is the greatest sacrifice that a creature could do ; but it is the one which disposes my goodness to open the doors of my will for her, and , letting her live in it , to give her my divine rights in exchange."


We must, instead, cast everything into the loving hands of God. " Thy will, not mine, be done."


Jesus simply wants us small and continually sacrificed to His.


We should ask ourselves:


1. How can I most effectively aid in the salvation of souls?

2. How can I most effectively aid in the sanctification of souls?

3. How can I most effectively oppose the nefarious plans of the enemies of Christianity?

4. How can I most effectively defend the Truth?


沒有留言:

張貼留言

The Miraculous Story Behind the Shoulder Wound of Jesus

 The Miraculous Story Behind the Shoulder Wound of Jesus In His Passion, Jesus Christ suffered greatly for the sins of man. He wore the crow...