2023年3月7日 星期二

Everyday Facebook 3

 Jesus tells Luisa:

"The virtue of abandonment is the greatest virtue, it is a pledge to God that he takes care of the abandoned  one in his arms, abandonment says to God: " I don't want to know anything of myself, this life of mine is yours..."

Jesus tells Lusia:

"There are souls who ,when they reach the point of losing all the rights over their own will, draw back and content themselves with conducting a life in the middle . In fact , losing one's rights is the greatest sacrifice that a creature could do ; but it is the one which disposes my goodness to open the doors of my will for her, and , letting her live in it , to give her my divine rights in exchange."


We must, instead, cast everything into the loving hands of God. " Thy will, not mine, be done."


Jesus simply wants us small and continually sacrificed to His.


We should ask ourselves:


1. How can I most effectively aid in the salvation of souls?

2. How can I most effectively aid in the sanctification of souls?

3. How can I most effectively oppose the nefarious plans of the enemies of Christianity?

4. How can I most effectively defend the Truth?


沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...