2022年9月14日 星期三

First Wednesday and st Joseph

the First Wednesday of the Month, a day traditionally consecrated to Saint Joseph.

This comes from apparitions in both USA and Brazil.

In USA, he said in 1958 to Sister Mildred (Mary Ephrem) "Jesus  and Mary desire that my pure heart, so long hidden and unknown, be now honored in a special way. Let my children honor my most pure heart in a  special manner on the First Wednesday of the month by reciting the  Joyful Mysteries of the rosary in memory of my life with Jesus and Mary and the love I bore them, the sorrow I suffered with them. Let them receive Holy Communion in union with the love with which I received the Savior for the first time and each time I held Him in my arms."

In Brazil, he said in 1998 to Edson Glauber Coutinho:

"My beloved son, today is the first Wednesday of the month. On every first Wednesday of the month, my Chaste Heart pours numerous graces on all who rely on my intercession. On these Wednesdays, men will not receive a shower of simple graces, but very strong torrents of extraordinary graces! I will share them with those who honor me and rely on me, all the blessings, all the virtues, and all the love I received from my Divine Son Jesus and my spouse the Blessed Virgin Mary while still living in this world and all the graces that I continue to receive in the glory of paradise"

So, let's go today to mass and pray for his intercession in this most happy day for him! 🙂


沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...