2023年5月16日 星期二

Facebook 49

 DURING EXORCISM THE DEVIL SAID:


On October 24, 2012 at 4:22pm,

the late Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti (1925-1994) shared the following in his book entitled:

‘The likes and dislikes of the Devil’. 


He was one of the famous Exorcists of the diocese of Rome who has written few books. 


The diabolical catechesis here is collected from the words and arguments during the exorcisms sessions that Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti had in the presence of collaborators and registered in magnetic tapes.


WHAT PLEASES THE DEVIL MOST (DEVIL IS SPEAKING):


1) The Host in the hand - thus I can trample over your God, that God whom I have killed; and I can celebrate my masses (black masses) with my priests snatched from Him...


2) The Priest camouflaged. Thus I bring them where I want, in hotels and private homes looking for women and homosexuals, and have them to commit sacrileges, then I bring them to my kingdom where they will never escape from me (Loud laughters)


3) Priests and Bishops belonging to Free Masonry and to my Sects. Oh how many I bring to hell by means of money and women...How many become my faithful friends with money and women...I take as many of them as I wish, I bring them to my kingdom.


4) Short Skirts -- with which I catch men and women and I fill up my kingdom (long laughters, roaring with laughters). How happy I am...What a joy...How happy...!


5) Television...Well, television...It is my instrument, I have invented it to destroy the individual souls and families...I divide them, It breaks them up with my programs, subtle and penetrating...Oh, television is the center of attraction to which I attract also many priests, friars, sisters, especially in the small hours and then I make them cease to pray: hahahahahah...In a moment, I present myself to the whole world...They listen to me and they see me...My faithful servants help me very well, the magicians, the witches, the cartomants, the chiromants, the astrologers....Hahahaha


6) The Disco Clubs…What a nice thing…they are my golden palaces where I attract the best hopes of society, whom I make mine, destroying their souls and their bodies…How many thousands and thousands I bring with me with alcohol, with drugs, and with sex…Oh what a continuous harvest… I have rented them to many politicians, my faithful servants, to people consecrated…I am the true king of the world, and not your God, whom I have crucified.


7) Divorce…The separation of spouses, it was invented by me; I claim the ownership…It is one of my most intelligent discoveries…Thus I destroy the family and destroy society, where I am adored as true king of the world…Sex…Sex….Do not listen to that man hanging on the cross who gives you nothing…My kingdom is above all liberty of sensual pleasure, with which I reign on earth.


8) Abortion…The killing of innocents, what a masterful discovery! To kill the innocent instead of the guilty ones and the homicides of the Mafia! I destroy humanity and thus they end before birth, the worshippers of your false God…Hurrah!...


9) Drugs…It is the most tasteful food which I give to the young to eat thus reducing them to madness…Thus I do to them what pleases me…robbers…murderers…lustful, ferocious like me…Rulers of the world…My ministers…


10) Above all I like those Bishops and Priests who give me joy…who deny my real existence and my work in the world…and they are many…Oh what a joy…what a joy for me…I work peacefully and sure…Even the theologians today do not believe in my existence…How beautiful! What a joy! And thus they deny also that God who had come to destroy me…Instead I have won…I nailed Him on the Cross…Hahahaha! Good, these priests…Most wonderful these bishops…The best these theologians…They are all my little servants…I do with them what I want…Hahaha…! They are already mine…I bring them where I wish…Dressed like sextons…With the cigarette always in their mouth…Perfumed like dandies…Looking for easy women…With a car the last model…Full of money…They rebel against the dogmas of their false God…and of the false Church of that crucified, my victim…They are most faithful soldiers of my kingdom, full, of them…With them I spread confusion and mystify my people, whom I draw farther away from the false God…And I bring my kingdom of hatred and eternal despair…For ever with me, with me…Hahahaha!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHAT DISPLEASES DEVIL MOST (DEVIL IS SPEAKING):


1) Confession…What a stupid invention…How it hurts me…It makes me suffer…The Blood of that false God…How that Blood crushes me…It destroys me…It washed your souls and make me leave you…(Horrible screams of cries)…That Blood…! That Blood…! It is my most atrocious pain…But I have found those priests who do not believe any more in confession and send the Christians to receive that false God in state of sin. Good…good…Very good…How many sacrileges I make them commit…


2) The meal where you eat the Body and Blood of that Crucified whom I have killed…It is here that I find myself hopeless and have no more strength to fight…Those who nourish themselves of this bread and drink of this Blood become very strong against me, become unconquerable to my wicked temptations and seductions, they are different from the others, it seems they have a special light and a sharper intelligence…They discover me instantaneously, they keep away from me and treat me like a dog…How sad it is, what a pain to have to do with these cannibals…(Shriek of tears) But I persecute them ferociously…And many go and eat that Host in sin…Hahaha! How happy I am for it…What a joy…They hate their God and eat Him, hahaha! My victory…Victory…Hurrah…Hurrah…


3) How irresponsible are those who waste hours and hours, day and night, kneeling, to adore a piece of bread hidden in a box on the altar of that false God! (The hour of adoration). How I hate these persons! They destroy all my success, which I draw from so many sacrilegious Christians, priests, sisters, bishops…How many sacrileges I harvest, it is my continuous victory…How much pain…How I hate these irrational adorations…!


4) Hatred for the Rosary…It is like a hammer which cracks my head…Ahii! It is the invention of the false Christians who do not obey me, for this reason they follow that wicked woman! They are false, instead of hindering me that I reign over the whole world, these false Christians go to pray to that wicked woman, my first enemy, with that how much evil they do to me….(Tearful screams…)


5) The greatest evil of this time, for me, are the continuous presence (apparitions) of this wicked woman over the world…She appears in every nation and persecutes me, snatching from my hands very many souls…Thousands and thousands…To hear her false messages…Luckily bishops and priests defend me, they do not believe in that Woman…They do not believe and so they cause confusion…Good, how nice these my apostles of hearsay…Hahahaha!


6) What destroys me mostly is the blind obedience to that man, dressed in white, the Pope, who commands in the name of the false Redeemer and of your false Savior…What a lot of senseless men…To obey a man who loves that woman….Who persecutes me for ever…What a shame….This destroys my kingdom…But I have stirred up hundreds of my followers who fight against him…War without restraint to that white man…I will win, I will win…Hahaha! I will cause him to die, murder…I will make him have a bad end…He is hateful to my followers, that Polish who loves that woman…What propaganda the rosary of that Woman, as her favorite prayer…What an enemy…! What an antagonist…! He crushes me…He crushes me…! Hohohoh (tearful tears)…!


7) Contemplative Sisters. I am much worried for those small servants with the veil on the head, who abandon everything and everybody to enclose themselves within four walls, to sacrifice everything that is beautiful and good for that God that only I was able to defeat (he refers to the enclosure sisters)…


Day and night they mortify themselves with midnight watch and foolish and inconsistent fasting…They do not sleep sufficiently…Do not eat according to the needs of the body which claims the necessary food…Do not speak freely everywhere and always…reserved…long faces…full of sadness, the most inhuman….They pray, they sing…And for whom do they do all these sacrifices? For what particular motives…With what end….with what results?


The greatest majority, fortunately, are people of little intelligence….Obtuse minds…without will…who allowed themselves to be convinced by some unsatisfied priest…Poor women who do not know and did not experience the true pleasure of sex with all the relative joy it gives…! Poor little servants, who have never felt the sensations of the flesh, caused by the kisses and the intercourse with my men…And yet, how many of them I make fall…I reduce them to a miserable life, sterile, void of every fervor, plunging them in the utmost tepidity…Yes I should make a real destruction of them…Because I am particularly afraid of the cloistered ones…I have a terrible fear of them…!


They are the most terrible and aggressive enemies…they snatch souls of every sex, of every class and condition from my hands…What terrible enemies…When they begin to pray for the conversion of a soul, to snatch it from me, they do not cease….Do not stop any longer…They are tenacious and hardheaded! If then the prayers to the false God Crucified, of whom they call themselves his spouses, were not sufficient, then they would give themselves to strenuous penance of every kind….What enemies….What soldiers of first assault…! I have attempted so many times to diminish the vocations to this stupid life…But unfortunately I was not successful…They are still many the small stupid and foolish women, even though they often are just graduated from college…What strong enemies….!


8) My most great enemies are those priest whom they call exorcists…What an ugly race…What a disgrace of the world…Fortunately there are few of them, very few because I convince the bishop not to appoint them…These bishops believe in me and obey me, in spite of the command of their Crucified Christ who commanded them: “In my name, expel demons.” What a clown!!! These bishops are afraid of me, much fear! I possess them in a way perhaps very delicate because though they do not realize it, I possess them…And I convince them not to perform exorcisms against them and I do not permit them to nominate exorcists…What ferocious enemies…Many times, I was able to punish them…To slap them…To beat them, to stop them with many and various diseases, sometimes even grave ones…But unfortunately they do not cease…Do not give up…And when they come near to my prey, I have to flee…Sooner or later I have to quit…What prayer do they recite…? It is always in the name of that God…and of that their Woman, Mother of the Crucified…Oh, what a pain, what an agony for me…!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...