2023年5月4日 星期四

Facebook 35

 Mary pleads with us during her many visits


Make the Sign of the Cross


Act of Contrition


In this National Day of Prayer we pray for all people past, present and future. I am reminded of the many messages amongst them was La Salette which highlights more and more the mess we are in in those times.


The Beautiful Lady, the Virgin Mary at LaSalette was weeping when Maximin Giraud and Melanie Calvat, saw her near the small village of La Salette in the French Alps on September 19, 1846, she invited them to come near to listen and she said: “If my people do not obey, I shall be compelled to loose my Son’s arm. It is so heavy that I can no longer hold it.


“How long have I suffered for you! If my Son is not to abandon you, “I have given you six days to work. The seventh I have reserved for myself yet no one will give it to me. This is what causes the weight of my Son's arm to be so heavy and the second thing that makes my Son’s arm heavy is when people swear and they bring in my Son's name.”


Mary pleads with us to give up work on Sundays and to stop swearing- taking the Lords name in vain [third of God's Ten Commandments [Exodus 20:7] “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.”


She also spoke of “Only a few rather elderly women go to Mass in the summer. Everyone else works every Sunday all summer long. And in winter, when they don't know what else to do, they go to Mass only to scoff at religion. During Lent, they go to the butcher shop like dogs.”


This is familiar for today, few go to Mass, many take the Lord’s name in vain and as for Sunday a few go to Mass and the rest of the day is steeped in whatever people indulge themselves in- you know I do not need to spell it out. Commandment: “keep holy the Sabbath”


Mary! you are Interceding on our behalf I pray for the grace to listen to the many lessons you desire to give us.[4th day in the Kingdom— you invite us to come: “It is the heart of me, your tender Mother, which seeks to pour itself out upon you, my child. I desire to tell you my secrets which have not been revealed to anyone until now, because the hour of God has not yet come. 


I wish to bestow upon souls many surprising graces…. My child the test is the flag of victory. The test matures the soul to gain the greatest conquests.Mother Mary you have loved me and I long to love you with all my hearts so let the tests of my life be as a sweet smelling bouquet in your heart.


St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta always prayed nine Memorare [Flying Novena]. This prayer never fails: 


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not our petitions but hear and answer us. Amen


Pray the Rosary, let it be as a chain extending to heaven and down to all peoples 

as we bind it to your Immaculate Heart.


Pray for Priests, Consecrated, Religious, Vocations, Persecuted Christians, spend time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, Eucharistic Adoration and pray daily for all confusion. Pray “Standing in the Gap” 🙏

沒有留言:

張貼留言

聖神七恩在俗會會規

聖神七恩會規:( 暫訂) 每天必須唸玫瑰經至少四串, 用5 分鐘默想玫瑰經奧跡, 用聖經和聖書默想 每天必須唸 st bridget 15 prayers聖婦碧瑾十五篇禱文, 苦路經 十四處, 用十分鐘默想耶穌苦難。 每天看聖書和聖經共不可少於十五分鐘, 每天必須看 吃飯前唸經,...